Saturday, April 14, 2012

Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog.  Although I am still struggling to get my art piece into major galleries, it seems that the documentary that was filmed about me has become quite popular.  After we screened in DJ, Anton asked me to get a blog.  I didn't feel like it.  Now that we are screening in the Chicago Fear Fest, Anton threatened to make me sleep in the basement and force me to eat carrots if I did not get this up and running.  So here you go--you asked for it.  Fine.  But please come see--I will be around all day meeting potential art dealers at the Chicago Fear Fest at Muvico in Rosemont.  If  you've already met me, feel free to comment on your experience.  Finally, and Anton and I both would like to eat you, I mean meet you at our screening today at 4:00.  Anton says to tell you it will change your life.  And if you don't know who Anton is, you will find out today at 4:00.  To learn more about Fear Fest, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment