Sunday, April 15, 2012

Trying to Make My Way Home

As I've mentioned before, the art world bites.  I've done everything I have been asked to do.  I went to Chicago, and getting there was a major pain.  Some folks called TSA patted me down and investigated places that don't see the light of day, and then they made me throw away a perfectly good brain--something about it qualifying as a "gel," whatever that means.

Finally I arrived in Chicago, and I had a great time thanks to our friends at Chicago Fear Fest, Horror Society, Zombie Army Productions, Fear.net, Muvico and everyone else involved.  BUT, there were some serious issues--I met up with Vince (who has been working on that documentary about me), and Brecka (does PR for the documentary), and they took me to several meals that were horrible.  Not quite as bad as carrots, but no brains, and no raw meat.  The mac and cheese was okay after I dumped the beef from the nachos in, but most of what they offered was a sorry excuse for food. 

Now, after a long weekend, I was just trying to make my way home when again I had airline trouble--so it's the Greyhound bus for this zombie.  This may cause a delay in the posting of pics and videos from the weekend, but they will be well worth if when you see them--we had an interesting trip to happy hour at our hotel, you'll see me trying out that mac and cheese, and you will see all of my interactions with the fine ladies of the Midwest--and believe me, I have some juicy stories for you. 

In the meantime, check out my music video:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mat8zSfWU_0&feature=context&context=C4823c67ADvjVQa1PpcFN37uFcm2ChAGbhbCg2hzKtNZCbfHSc_BQ=.  Not looking to go into music, just trying to diversify my portfolio.  And wish me will--some of these cross country bus riders are animals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment