Thursday, April 26, 2012

Back in Brooklyn

Have you ever tried hitchhiking from Chicago to Brooklyn? Well let me tell you it isn't fun. At least I am home sweet home in New York. I heard from Vince today that a lot of folks attending Blood on the Beach in VA Beach were looking for me. Sadly I was unable to make it due to my travel adventure however I am touched that folks were looking to meet me. 

In other news I have been hearing whispers that the Zombie Bohemia guys are looking to expand their project and keep shooting with me this summer. That is all of the info that I can give on that. I'm sure that it will be a blast coming back for round two. 

My art, huh, well I need to spend more time working on creating. All these Hollywood gigs are fun and all but I can't forget why I'm here in the first place. So I'm off to the medical waste dump in search of supplies and perhaps a snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment