Sunday, May 20, 2012

Appalling Publicist

So apparently I have a publicist.  Whatever that means.  I'm pretty sure she is more interested in promoting this documentary than my art, but she insists that one will lead to the other.  Hopefully it leads that way soon, or I'm going after her cats.  At any rate, she insists that I blog more often--I thought she was supposed to be working for me. 

Anton, on the other hand, is doing a fabulous job.  We may actually be looking at my big break--okay, my second big break.  I don't need to remind those of you who've seen the Zombie Bohemia how the first gallery event turned out.  Anyway, now that Anton's back from his, let's say, "vacation," he has set up a meeting for me this Saturday, where I can actually sell some of my art. 

I suppose I'm also looking forward to Friday night--in an effort to make me more "universally appealing instead of universally appalling" (which by the way is a direct quote from my publicist) I am going to start engaging in more "socially acceptable" activities, like dating.  Anton has set me up with "the perfect date," and we are headed to the movies Friday night.  Stay tuned for an update on the date, the art, and the fate of the cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment