Sunday, May 27, 2012

Friday Night Date Night

Date night, part one:  As promised, I'll tell you all about my hot date on Friday night--trust me, she was a woman after my own heart.  Anton set us up, and I must say he has amazing taste in women.  Not such good taste in restaurants though...lobster and pasta is not my speed.  Let's be honest--a lobster is just a giant cockroach, and who would eat a cockroach.  Their brains are so small....  Fortunately, she was not impressed with the options either, so we headed back to my place for something more satisfying, if you know what I mean. 

After dinner, we went to the movies--I have never been to a theater without either Anton or the crew from the documentary, but I think we did okay.  She was a bit full, but I wanted to sample some popcorn...Anton says I need to explore some non-protein options for dining, and anything beats carrots.  I didn't have extra money (come on--I'm a starving artist), so I offered to work the counter in exchange for some free snacks.  It didn't go too well--for the theater, that is.  Nobody came to my line, and quickly the lobby cleared.  Thankfully, I was still able to get my munch on.  Not too bad considering no people or animals were harmed! 


We saw Men in Black III--funny, but who believes this stuff?  Like there are really aliens running about.  Totally unbelievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment